Would you like strategic support with your family's tech use?
Parents everywhere are burned-out, stressed, unhappy, and struggling with balancing work, schooling and parenting. Do you struggle with:
- Feeling stuck in a routine with too much time spent on tech?
- Wanting to make a change in your family’s tech habits but not sure where to start?
- Asking your kids to put down the phone to do homework or get ready for bed?
- Taking away your kid’s phone or tablet as punishment for misbehavior?
- Enforcing time limits on your teenager’s gaming?
You're not alone! I had the exact same struggles and felt the same way. While raising three digital kids, my husband and I changed our tech rules too many times to count. Several times we surrendered, just to keep our sanity.
As a result of our experiences, I made it my personal mission to learn and teach strategies to help families tame their tech and facilitate meaningful conversations with their kids. I love helping parents prepare for those challenging moments, so I've created 30, 60, and 90 day coaching packages to help you customize the Tame Your Tech® plan for your family.
Are you ready to talk honestly about the technology struggles in your family? Schedule a 15 minute discovery call and let's do this together.
It’s been a privilege sharing my research and experience with these organizations:
What Does a Coaching Session Look Like?
Coaching packages contain a set number of private and confidential conversations with me. You'll learn how to:
- Discover the hardest challenges of your journey parenting kids in a digital age.
- Create a personalized tech plan for you that addresses the needs of each member in your family.
- Work together to make a plan so you can feel confident and in control of managing technology use in your home.
All coaching packages include the comprehensive Tame Your Tech® Guide for Parents with helpful resources and suggestions to start taming tech immediately.
What makes me qualified to coach parents?
I’ve heard from hundreds of parents who want to raise their kids today without relying too much on technology. Many say their biggest struggle is trying to monitor what their kids watch online while regulating time spent on digital devices (I wrote about it here.) Helping parents navigate our digital world is the culmination of my personal experience and education.